We have confidence in our team and offer all our clients a free analysis of your AR management with a guarantee of maximum recovery once the team has finalized the report. Please call us, and we will set up a meeting to discuss in detail your AR collection and Management.
BillingFreedom AR Management Services acts as an extension of your office to accelerate collections & cash flows using best practices, automated tools, and analytics.
AR Management is Mounting Quickly? Following could be the reasons?
- Short coming of Front Desk team or Front Desk not experienced enough to communicate to patients about Clinics Financial Policy.
- Claim denied by Insurance can be the direct result of Front-Desk shortcomings.
- Not verifying patient’s Insurance coverage and eligibility at time of service.
- No up to date coding results in claims denial and delay payments from Insurances.
- Claims not on file, or not forwarded by your current Billing Service Provider.
- PCP referral and authorization Issues.
BillingFreedom AR Management Steps
Our experts run the AR reports and reconcile to follow-up on all the pending (electronic & paper) claims with all insurance payers.
We follow trails of all claims not in system, claim under process, claim denied, claim low paid, claim unpaid and collection pending towards patients.
Analyze AR Reports
Our experts run the AR report and analyze different aging buckets 0-30, 31-60, 61-90, 91-120 & 120+ with AR amounts and percentage of AR in each bucket.
Analysis & Prioritizing
We assess the aging, and perform online follow-up of account receivables. Initiate this phase of the claims once they are identified & marked as uncollectible.
Medical Billing & AR Management Services.
- We offer 24/7 AR recovery services.
- Knowledgeable AR Management Team.
- Rapid and Complete reimbursement with us.
- Reduced AR days with our AR management experts.
- Decrease costs for your AR management.
- Professional medical billing service
Group Practice Love Billing Freedom
Achieve Revenue Growth Across Both Payment Structures
Experience AR calling team
24/7 experienced AR billing team with remarkable AR follow-up processes. The higher collection rate of AR at incredibly low costs.
Reduction in Account Receivables
A/R Aging (patient and payer). Old Account Receivables Recovery. Account Receivables Management.
First Pass Claim Acceptance Rate
98% first-pass acceptance rate, resulting in more claims being accepted. 3% higher than the industry average.
Speak to an RCM Expert
Please fill the form below and one of our EMR specialists will contact you for a personalized demonstration of BillingFreedom’s 24/7 EMR billing process.